Please read the current General Terms and Conditions of sale and General Terms and Conditions of use of the www.alurathelabel.com website carefully.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that you read our terms and conditions upon entering our site.
1. WEBSITE SERVICES
1. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Our prices are complete within the individual product listings and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we undertake to fulfill your order at the price listed at the time you ordered.
2. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
1. We endeavor to guarantee that our products are described are accurate on our website, however, under the circumstance that it is, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. If in the case of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or exclusion.
2 images are provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not warranty that any image will replicate in true colour nor that any given image will reproduce or render the full design relating to that product.
3. USE OF SITES
You must not:
1. Use the sites “The Website: www.alurathelabel.com”, including ALURA social media sites “@alura.thelabel” for any activities, or post or spread the Sites any information or materials, which:
i. breach any laws or regulations, infringes a third party's rights or privacy.
ii. Restricts with other users, or defames, harass, threatens, bullies, or offends any individual.
iii. is indecent, discriminatory or pornographic or which could result to civil or criminal crimes.
2. Use the Site to send uninvited commercial or bulk electronic messages;
3. Make any fraudulent or misrepresented queries, reservations or requests using the Sites;
4. Provide false information.
5. Interfere with the operation or make unauthorised adjustments to the Site.
6. Knowledgeably transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the site.
7. Hyperlink: linking our website, if conduct is found, and or become aware to us, we retain the right to serve you with notice.
8. Attempt any of the above acts or permit another person to do any of the above acts.
1. These Terms and the Sites are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of New South Wales, Australia. If a dispute arises from these Terms, you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales, Australia, except in relation to application for any conjunctive relief requested by ALURA.
2. The Sites may be accessed in Australia and overseas. We make no exemplifications that the Sites comply with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access the Site from outside Australia, you must warrant all risks and are responsible for complying with the laws where you accessed the site.
1. ALURA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of our Sites or the information, content, materials or products included on our Sites, except as otherwise provided under applicable laws.
2. ALURA, its associates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors, will not be liable for any damages arising out of, or in relation to, the use of our Sites or sites linked to our Sites. This limitation applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages suffers, as well as damages for loss of profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
3. ALURA does not accept any responsibility or liability where content is downloaded from the Sites, neither in relation to any matters after such download.
4. You assume all risks of use to all the features of the Sites.
5. By continuing access and use to our sites, you assume all responsibility of risks, terms and conditions, and all applicable laws.
6. We will endeavor to take due care in providing information on the Sites, however, we do not warranty either express or implied limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant-ability or fitness for a particular purpose.
7. We will endeavor to take all due care to ensure our website is free of any virus, Trojan horse, malware and or worm, however, we do not take responsibility for any damages to your computer and or software which arises with the connection to our site and or any linked website.
6. COPY RIGHT
1. Our Sites contains registered trademarks, designs, copyrights and other intellectual property that are otherwise protected by law. You may not use any of these without our consent.
1. We endeavor to take due care in all information provided to us, when accessing our website, however we can not ensure the safety of any information provided to us, these are provided at your own risk. however, we will take reasonable due care to preserve information given to us in a secure manner.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
ALURA uses varies of social media outlets (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube); however these may vary over time, ALURA retains the rights to cease these at any given time.
2. ALURA does not necessarily govern, endorse, agree, encourage, in anyway with any comments, opinions, expressions, statements deemed inappropriate, or misleading posted by users, and third parties. any of these opinions, and expressions are solely responsible to those who post them and does not necessarily represent ALURA's views.
3. users must not, post, repost, link, comment, tag, hashtag ALURA's social media sites in anything deemed misrepresented or misleading, false, defamatory, indecent bullying and or harassing.
4. ALURA retains the right to block and or delete, any user at any given time,
E BOUTIQUE TERMS
Agent means a third party delivery or shipping company, determined by ALURA such as Australia Post.
Business Day means a day on which trading banks are open for the transaction of banking business in Sydney, Australia.
Delivery Address means the address to which the Items are to be delivered as stated on the Order.
Delivery Fee means the fee charged for the delivery of Items. In certain cases, shipping will be at no cost. See “here” for more information on Shipping.
Gift Voucher means an online eBoutique gift voucher, to the value of a nominated amount.
Items means the items or products offered for sale described or displayed on the Site.
Law means any written rule or collection of rules, including, but not limited to any statute, regulation, order or rule, any government ordinance or by-law, any governmental agency's rule, regulation or determination, and any form of custom or policy recognised and enforced by judicial decision.
Order means a request by you to purchase Items from ALURA under these Terms.
Personal Information has the meaning in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Price means the purchase price of each Item as specified on the Site (which may include any applicable tax or duty, such as GST, if applicable.
Returns Policy means the ALURA policy here.
Site includes the sites available from www.alurathelabel.com, or any other websites or apps maintained by or for ALURA.
Site Terms means the terms governing your use of the Site, here.
We, Us, Our, and ALURA means ALURA the label, where relevant, our Australian and international related bodies corporate.
You and Your means you as the purchaser of Items under these Terms.
- These Terms
- You will be bound by these Terms when you submit an Order via the Site. Each Order you place is a separate contract between you and ALURA. An Order submitted by you is an offer by you to purchase Items for the Price (plus any Delivery Fee).
- You acknowledge that all Orders are for Items intended for personal and non-commercial use only, and that quantity restrictions may be applied by ALURA from time to time.
- In completing the Order form, you agree to provide complete and accurate personal details (or those of the recipient of gifts) to enable the processing and delivery of your Order. This information will also be used by the Agent to deliver your Order. You also agree to obtain consent to provide ALURA with personal details of recipients of gifts Ordered by you.
- From time to time, we may restrict the quantity of Items, which can be purchased in one Order, or during a particular time period, or per person, or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated you on the product page, in promotional materials or otherwise advised to you.
- ALURA will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for a delay or failure to process, fulfil or deliver Items to you (or your nominated recipient) as a result of inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided in an Order by you.
- You may Order from ALURA if you are aged 16 years or over, have an active email account and a telephone number at which you can be contacted.
- Once you submit your Order, cancellations of your Order or changes to the Items in your Order cannot be made, unless by agreement with ALURA or otherwise under these Terms. However, you can return Items under the Returns Policy. You should check your Order carefully before submitting it.
- When we accept an Order, it constitutes an agreement by ALURA to supply the Items under these Terms. However, ALURA reserves the right to reject your Order later for any reason, at any time.
- If we reject an Order, we will notify you of the reason for rejection via email or phone as soon as reasonably practicable. ALURA will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for the rejection of an Order. If we reject an Order and your payment for the Items has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that Order.
- Availability of Items
- From time to time, some Items on the Site may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this happens, we will refund you the price paid for the relevant Items.
- We may withdraw or suspend from sale any Item displayed on the Site, either temporarily or permanently, at any time. ALURA is not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffer as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of sale of a particular Item. Where an Item which is the subject of an Order has been withdrawn or suspended from sale and your payment for the Item has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us.
- If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, image or a Price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- all pictures and images of Items displayed are for illustrative purposes only;
- any accessory featured with an Item is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately; and
- where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of an Item, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order.
- Price and payment
- When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable Delivery Fee.
- See our Shipping Information for an explanation of any taxes, including GST, VAT, Import fees, or other duties which might apply to your purchase.
- ALURA reserves the right to change or alter Prices of Items on the Site without notice to you. If you have already submitted an Order at a particular Price, there will be no change or alteration to that Price (provided your Order is not affected by a pricing error, in which case clause 4.4 will apply).
- You can pay for your Items by any of the methods specified on the Order form on the Site, including credit card and Pay Pal. The name on the credit card used for the payment must match the name on the Order.
- Any payment for an Order must be cleared by ALURA before Items are despatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected under clause 3. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer first to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method.
- In paying or attempting to pay for Items, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.
- Lay by is not available for Orders.
- ALURA uses Agents to deliver your Items. You agree that your details, including your Delivery Address, will be supplied to the Agent for the purpose of delivering your Items.
- For specific information about Delivery Fees, timing estimates for delivery, and excluded locations, please see here.
- Notwithstanding the delivery times stated in the Shipping Information:
- ALURA cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the delivery time frames; and
- ALURA is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery.
- During major sales events, Orders may experience delivery delays.
- Delivery of Items will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you in the Order.
- If you are not personally available to accept delivery, you may appoint a representative to accept delivery in your place. The representative must be over 16 years of age and capable of receiving delivery on your behalf. You agree that we will be entitled to rely on your representative's instructions as if they were your own.
- On delivery, the Agent may require you or your representative to provide them with proof of identity, such as photo ID. ALURA may not make delivery of the Items if the person receiving the Items is unable or unwilling to provide satisfactory evidence of proof of identity.
- You or your representative may be required to sign a delivery form to confirm that the delivery has taken place. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as a refusal to accept the delivery. Where redelivery is required because of refusal to accept delivery, you may be required to pay additional Delivery Fees.
- Once delivered, you must inspect the Items and ensure the Items delivered match your Order. You must let us know about any damaged, missing and incorrect Items as soon as possible by contacting Shop@alurathelabel.com
- Order cancellations and Returns
- Unless provided for under these Terms, you cannot cancel or change an order unless agreed to by ALURA. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it to us. You will, however, be able to return Items under the Returns Policy.
- Delivery Fees will not be refunded if you return Items for change of mind or if you made an incorrect selection, including if you ordered the incorrect size, colour etc.
- Items can only be returned under these Terms and under the Returns Policy. The Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms.
- If ALURA processes a refund under these Terms, we will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund as soon as practicable. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. ALURA is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party incur as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
- Promotions and Discounts
- You may receive online offers and promotions, whether mailed to your home or emailed to you, which include a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when shopping on our Site. It is your responsibility to ensure the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of placing an Order. We cannot apply the Code after you have submitted your Order. Separate terms may apply to the use of the Code. Please read these carefully to make sure they apply to your purchase from ALURA. Any Code is non-transferable and may not be used in conjunction with other offers.
- All references to times in promotions are based on the local time in Sydney, Australia, unless stated otherwise.
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used for the payment of credit or store accounts. Gift Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- Gift Vouchers expire 12 months from the issue date, which is the date on which ALURA issued the Gift Voucher and not the date you received the Gift Voucher. Any unused amount after the expiry date of the Gift Voucher will not be refunded or credited.
10. UPDATES AND TERMINATION
1. ALURA may vary these terms at any given time, by continuing to access our sites you are agreeing to these conditions and any variations. it is your responsibility to check regularly for any changes.
2. at any given time we may in our sole discretion, suspend any user from accessing our sites, without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms, suspension or termination should not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
3. ALURA may bring legal action against any party or individual for the breach of any of these terms.